Steven Martin established the 911 Toy Drive to provide support for our public safety personnel, allowing them to get toys into the hands of children and youth and help create a positive interaction that will define that child’s attitude towards the officers. Our Police Santas have shared thousands of stories of success as a direct result of this program.
Any sworn officer wishing to participate may adopt one or two families, go to 911ToyDrive.com, fill in the Blue Santa Registration Form, then show up at their designated location to pick up the toys. And to help officers and agencies facing staffing issues, we have expanded our pick-up schedule and locations to three days and at locations across the Valley. Courtesy Chevrolet, as well as Courtesy Chrysler Dodge RAM and S&K Oil Sales, will once again host our Blue Santa Toy Pick-Ups!
Blue Santa Toy Pick-Up Schedule
- Monday December 20 – 9 a.m. – Noon (Central Phoenix)
- Courtesy Chevrolet
- 1233 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Tuesday December 21 – 9 a.m. – Noon (East Valley)
- Courtesy Chrysler Dodge RAM of Superstition Springs
- 6130 E Auto Park Dr, Mesa, AZ 85206
- Wednesday, December 22 – 9 a.m. – Noon (West Valley)
- Toy Drive Warehouse at S&K Oil Sales
- 5355 N 51st Ave #1, Glendale, AZ 85301
911 Toy Drive Warehouse Blue Santa Shopping Schedule
Officers that do not pre-register for the Blue Santa Pick-Up may shop for toys, while supplies last, on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, from 9 a.m. until noon at the 911 Toy Drive Warehouse located inside the S&K Oil Sales Warehouse in Glendale.